Charlton Heston Forums

The only forum on the internet dedicated to Charlton Heston
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:52 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to Charlton Heston Forums - The only forum on the internet dedicated to the legendary actor Charlton Heston!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: What was the last DVD/Blu-ray you bought?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:56 am 
Damned Dirty Admin

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is my latest purchase, we're having a forum viewing of it at another forum I'm a member of, so I had to get me a copy of it. Was planning to, anyway. This just gave me the little kick in the behind that I needed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:35 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Pretty awesome show. Looking forward to the second season!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:12 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Being a huge Trekkie, this purchase was a given:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:14 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

I bought Cowboys & Aliens the other day. Never seen it before, but it looks damn entertaining!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 am 
Soylent Corp. Lackey

Darkwolf - greatest movie ever made.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm 
Marabunta

Just purchased the first 3 seasons of "Breaking Bad" They were on sale and plus I had coupons, LOL, my friends have haunted me about this series, telling me coinsistently I NEED to watch it. The 4th season just got thru airing on AMC..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:58 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

lovelyrita wrote:
Just purchased the first 3 seasons of "Breaking Bad" They were on sale and plus I had coupons, LOL, my friends have haunted me about this series, telling me coinsistently I NEED to watch it. The 4th season just got thru airing on AMC..

Breaking Bad is an awesome show. I don't own any season yet, but I'll get to them eventually. Season 2 was released in Sweden just six months or so ago.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:33 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

I bought a whole bunch of movies at a sci-fi convention this weekend. The one I'll highlight is the catch of the year (so far, but I don't think anything will beat it) is this:

It's damn near impossible to find and when you do, it can cost well over 100 dollars. I got mine for about 30 bucks. It's the only collection that contains every single movie of the Death Wish series in uncut format. It's a region 4 release from New Zeeland.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:59 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Would you believe me if I said I have never seen this movie before? Well... it's true! :oops:

Really looking forward to watching it this weekend with a bucket of popcorn in my lap.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm 
Marabunta

Detective Thorn wrote:

Would you believe me if I said I have never seen this movie before? Well... it's true! :oops:

Really looking forward to watching it this weekend with a bucket of popcorn in my lap.

DT what did you think??

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next