Charlton Heston Forums

The only forum on the internet dedicated to Charlton Heston
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:43 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to Charlton Heston Forums - The only forum on the internet dedicated to the legendary actor Charlton Heston!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: What was the last DVD/Blu-ray of Heston's that you bough
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:45 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Nice lot of Chuck DVD's! :cheers:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:52 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Pre-ordered!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:37 am 
Soylent Corp. Lackey

My husband recently surprised me by buying us a Blu-ray player. I promptly went out and bought BEN-HUR and THE TEN COMMANDMENTS on Blu-ray. Don't know if I'll get all of his movies on Blu-ray, but I'll give it a good try! LOL! I will be ordering THE OMEGA MAN on Blu-ray soon. :neville: :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:07 am 
Damned Dirty Admin

Good thinkin' there, Ladyhawke. If there were only two movies I could get of his on Blu-ray, it would be those two. Finer examples of a need to upgrade can't be found.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:35 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Detective Thorn wrote:
Pre-ordered!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well waddayaknow, like I feard (and discussed with Ed Bannon in another thread), my order arrived with a padded envelope. I ordered two copies to be sure one of them would be in perfect condition. Instead, both of them arrived with huge marks on the front and back inserts from the holders/pegs. They are so sharp and deep it doesn't take a lot for there to be holes instead of just marks. God knows what this has done to the booklets inside, as I haven't opened one to see just yet, not knowing if I am to send them back or not.

I'm getting tired of contacting Screen Archives Entertainment and request replacement inserts and such because they more often than not arrive damaged due to poor packaging. To even get replacements you have to make another order with them and then leave a note in the field before confirming the order.

All this excitement and constant waiting and this is what I get. Pisses me off royally, to be honest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:15 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Took a while, but I recently got my replacement copies of Major Dundee, packed better and arrived in perfect condition. Haven't seen either version yet, though.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:14 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:18 am 
No Water For Me

Just received my purchase of The War Lord from A seller on ebay.
Actually got A new dvd for a decent price.
I have not seen this one since the early 1980's.
Can't wait to give it A watch..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:39 am 
Damned Dirty Admin

MosesSteele wrote:
Just received my purchase of The War Lord from A seller on ebay.
Actually got A new dvd for a decent price.
I have not seen this one since the early 1980's.
Can't wait to give it A watch..

Was it the American DVD? That one has been OOP a while and the asking price for it is usually extremely high.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:28 pm 
El Cid

This http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Two-Ronnies ... istmas+dvd came through the post yesterday. Heston had a cameo in the final Two Ronnies Christmas show. It's called PINOCCHIO II KILLER DOLL and its a great laugh. Well worth ordering!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next