Charlton Heston Forums

The only forum on the internet dedicated to Charlton Heston
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:51 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to Charlton Heston Forums - The only forum on the internet dedicated to the legendary actor Charlton Heston!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Welcome - The Official Introduction Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:50 am 
No Water For Me

I saw a link at another forum I was browsing and since I've been a fan of Heston for years I thought I'd check it out.

Last edited by Emmm on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:58 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Welcome to the forum, Emmm! Hope you'll enjoy your stay :cheers:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 pm 
No Water For Me

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:23 am 
Soylent Corp. Lackey

This isn't really an introduction, since I've been around these parts before, but I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm gonna try to post here a little more often, now, and maybe work on seeing all these Heston movies that I haven't seen yet.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:53 am 
Damned Dirty Admin

Great to see you back here again, Crow! Was going to say that this is the best way to keep in touch with me now with the other forum being gone in a week. Much like Chuck's legacy, this place will live on :cheers:

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:09 pm 
Soylent Corp. Lackey

Detective Thorn wrote:
Great to see you back here again, Crow! Was going to say that this is the best way to keep in touch with me now with the other forum being gone in a week. Much like Chuck's legacy, this place will live on :cheers:

Exactly what I was thinking! :) I hope you can keep this forum going for quite a while. It seems like you've managed to keep a pretty active group of regulars around here. I guess it's probably like Hal said. Heston-worshiping is a bit more of a niche thing, so it's easier to attract regular posters than with a general movie forum.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:47 am 
Cheating Bastard

Wow.......I haven't been here in awhile. I really missed you guys though. I've had a lot of things going on that pretty much kept me away from the Internet entirely :banghead: . I will be checking in regularly now as I've got a lot of catching up to do on what has been happening with everyone.I am glad to be back! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:06 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Good to have you back, chesterfieldkings! Looking forward to seeing more of you here on the forum.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:34 am 
Cheating Bastard

1. What’s your name? Andrew

2. How old are you? 47

3. Where do you live? Canada

4. What are some of your hobbies/interests? I like films in general, but am most partial to Clint Eastwood, the James Bond series, and of course, Mr. Heston. Also a sports fan, especially hockey and baseball.

5. What brought you here? I posted on IMDB and Detective Thorn responded. I saw the link to this site and followed it over. What a terrific and friendly place!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:03 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Great to have you with us, Andrew. I think you're the first Canadian here, so I'll have to add that nation to the members country map we have a thread for here: nationalities-represented-on-our-forum-t265.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next