Charlton Heston Forums

The only forum on the internet dedicated to Charlton Heston
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:09 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to Charlton Heston Forums - The only forum on the internet dedicated to the legendary actor Charlton Heston!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Wayne's World 2
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:25 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Directed by: Stephen Surjik
Production year: 1993
Starring: Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Tia Carrere

Plot:

Wayne is back, this time trying to organize a rock festival with help from friend Garth and the spirit of Jim Morrison. Meanwhile, his girlfriend's manager is busy trying to woo her away from Wayne and move her to LA. Life gets interesting when Wayne must rush from the concert to try and stop the wedding.

Trailer:

Post subject: Re: Wayne's World 2
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:49 pm 
Michelangelo

Gordon Street clip

:) :popcorn: :cheers:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Out of all the cameos I've seen of Heston's, this has to be my very favorite. It's actually one of the main reasons I got into him as an actor. As I stated in the "When did you become a fan of Chuck?" thread:

Detective Thorn wrote:
It still took me a while to check out some of his other movies. Some years later I got reminded again of him, and here is where I probably stand alone, when I watched his hilarious cameo on Wayne's World 2 :lol: Unfortunately, he passed away about a year after that, just when I was starting to get into him as an actor.

This short scene of his never fails to make me laugh. Other than that he does a heck of an acting job. It really gives you this "Now this is an actor!"-vibe to it. He was perfectly cast as the "Good actor."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 pm 
Michelangelo

Gordon Street clip is one of my favourite clips.
In the commentary, the director mentioned that he did not understand why Heston wanted to take that 'the best actor' part. I guess that this part represents one of the prefect movie moments. It might be one of the reasons Heston wanted to play 'the best actor' part! :sherlock:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

CHfan2010 wrote:
Gordon Street clip is one of my favourite clips.
In the commentary, the director mentioned that he did not understand why Heston wanted to take that 'the best actor' part. I guess that this part represents one of the prefect movie moments. It might be one of the reasons Heston wanted to play 'the best actor' part! :sherlock:

It also shows that Heston wasn't always a serious actor, he could do these small, funny roles like he did here. A rare and nice treat for us fans to enjoy. I love it!