Charlton Heston Forums

The only forum on the internet dedicated to Charlton Heston
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:34 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to Charlton Heston Forums - The only forum on the internet dedicated to the legendary actor Charlton Heston!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Happy new year!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:13 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Just wanted to wish everyone here on the forum a happy new year. Have a great night, celebrating the new year! :wave:

Post subject: Re: Happy new year!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:40 pm 
Prince Judah

Happy New Year to all of you , friends! Have a successful and prosperous 2012.

I know this Man!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:08 pm 
Michelangelo

Happy New Year!
:wave: :cheers:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:22 pm 
Astronaut

Happy New Year, mates! May this year be fruitful from every sides for us. :cheers:

And Happy New Year to the forums, we love you , CHforums. :heart:

My Lord, I too am bewitched!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:34 am 
Damned Dirty Admin

Happy new year, everyone! Let's hope it's a good one for all of us and that it brings some great Chuck flicks on DVD & Blu-ray.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:27 am 
Michelangelo

Happy New Year!

:wave: :cheers:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:52 am 
Prince Judah

HAPPY NEW YEAR To all the Fellow Heston Fans here... :party:

it's still officially a couple of hours away from where/when I sit, but seems a done deal.

Maybe there's more optimism than usual since the world might have ended a little over a week ago (all the Doomsday scenarios related to the Mayan calender and so forth) and now it looks like there's no end in sight. I recall that Chuck said as much in one of the videos we can find on the Net, where he states that the Earth will continue long after we are all gone. It puts a lot of things into perspective... :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:57 pm 
Prince Judah

I am very sorry to say a few unpleasant things, and my apologies for that. This year it has been very difficult to say 'Happy' regarding so many brutal and inhuman incidents all over the world, including my country. The Connecticut incident, the recent incident of killing of an emigrant Indian in America, and so many incidents of child molestation, abuse of women and so on all over the world... recently, a medical student has been brutally molested in a public bus in the capital of India, and she has expired, after fighting for life for 13 days in a hospital, despite the doctors' best effort, the government's financial support for treatment, and the whole nation's prayer for her and against the criminals. ...Overall, this year has left us in pain, anger and depression, regarding the degradation of humanity everywhere-- almost.

This year I am not feeling like making a merely formal greeting to anybody, but I pray for every friend, each dear one, and all innocent souls... let the new year be better for humanity at large.

I know this Man!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:34 pm 
Astronaut

That's very painfully true... but let's hope for a better 2013, yet. Best wishes to all.

My Lord, I too am bewitched!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:42 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

Happy 2014, everyone! :party:

Got any special plans for this evening? I'm going to have a quiet dinner with my wife and my folks and then watch some movies until the fireworks start.