Charlton Heston Forums

The only forum on the internet dedicated to Charlton Heston
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:04 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to Charlton Heston Forums - The only forum on the internet dedicated to the legendary actor Charlton Heston!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Charlton Heston in Plastic Kneecap (1974)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:27 pm 
No Water For Me

Undervalued Heston disaster movie in which a mad bomber wearing a strap on plastic kneecap terrorizes the Los Angeles police department. The police, always keeping one eye on his plastic kneecap - while pandering to his demands.
However, when he is finally caught and the bomb squad close in on his plastic kneecap, it turns out that he does actually have a bad knee and no explosives anywhere.

Attachments:
airport75resized.jpg
airport75resized.jpg [ 104.6 KiB | Viewed 625 times ]

Post subject: Re: Charlton Heston in Plastic Kneecap (1974)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:51 pm 
Astronaut

Never heard of this one. Who were in the cast?

My Lord, I too am bewitched!

Post subject: Re: Charlton Heston in Plastic Kneecap (1974)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:45 pm 
Damned Dirty Admin

It's just an attempt at humor on the thread starter's part, tizzyd. Obviously an extremely successful one, judging by the overwhelming amount of replies in this thread.

Sadly enough, a quick Google search turned up a trailer on Youtube, a Facebook account for the "movie" and another one for the fake director. Normally I'd provide links, but I really don't see the point in doing so in order to promote this project.